We encourage you to meet with one of our School of Education advisors as early as possible. In addition to helping you plan your studies, academic advisors can also help you find support services on campus, including tutoring in academic subjects, personal counseling, and help with time management.
- Academic Support Centers: Located at Briscoe, Forest, and Teter Quads; provides a wide range of support services including tutoring, workshops, study groups, and academic advising.
- Student Academic Center: Offers free one-on-one help with note taking strategies, test anxiety, and other topics, as well peer-assisted study sessions, and helpful courses for credit.
- Writing Tutorial Services: Free 50-minute tutorials on all stages of the writing process; by appointment.
- Campus Tutoring Service: Provides tutoring services in subject areas such as anatomy, business, chemistry, math, physics, foreign language, and computer science.
- Disability Services for Students: Assists students with obtaining accommodations for various disabilities including physical, learning, psychological, hearing, and vision.
- Assistive Technology & Accessibility Centers: Provides assistive technologies and alternate media accommodations to IU students who were referred by their campus disability services office.