Not sure if you're from a guest campus? Find out here.
Check with your campus financial aid office for available scholarships and grants.
- Tuition and fees: Students from guest campuses pay for three credit hours:
- Undergraduate Indiana Resident: $322.23 per credit hour
- Undergraduate Non-Resident: $1218.88 per credit hour
- Registration Fee: $325 (non-refundable)
- Program Medical Insurance: $100
- Roundtrip Airfare:
$600 – $1000 + travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Room & Board (weekly):
- Miscellaneous Personal Expenses:
Travel and excursions, eating out, gifts, souvenirs, phone plans, etc.
- Other Considerations:
Passport ($130), travel insurance (strongly recommended)
Estimated total for 8-week stay:
Indiana Resident: $2791.69 – $3191.69*
Non-Resident: $5481.64 – $5881.64*
*does not include passport ($130), professional liability insurance ($29), personal expenses, and other optional costs, such as travel insurance