HOPE Publications / Urban Dreams Readings
New Castle Activity Documents
- Employability Skills Daily Agendas
- Articles Sets
- Women who Made a Difference (7)
- United States History (6)
- Staying Fit and Healthy (9)
- Interesting Job Series (8)
- Exploring Different Professions (6)
Mentor Resource Binder Documents
This is the binder you receive during your pre-mentoring meeting. You can bring this in the facility to your mentoring sessions. You'll find extra copies of the documents here should you need to print extras.
- Employability Skills Checklist
- Transition Planning Form
- Job Corps
- What Makes Me Shine
- SMART Goals
- SMART Goals Monthly Calendar
- Personal Statements
- Business Cards Worksheet
- "Moon Landing" Scenario
- "Lost at Sea" Scenario
- Articles - link to Readworks website
- Articles - link to Commonlit website
- Yes/No Conversations
- Inspirational Quotes
- How do you start a good conversation?
- Conversation - Topics
- Conversation Starters
- Job Related Conflict Scenarios
- Respect & Diversity Activities
- Mindset Conversation Topics
- Work Ethics Activities
- Identity Wheel
- Personality Wheel
Mentee Transition Portfolio Documents
This is the portfolio you will receive during your pre-mentoring meeting that will be LEFT IN THE FACILITY. This portfolio is designed to keep your mentee's BEST work, as a professional portfolio which they can take with them to job interviews when they are released from corrections.
The documents inside correspond with the five stages of transition your mentee will progress through in corrections, and the goals/skills the facility wants your mentee to acquire in those stages. We encourage you to revisit activities multiple times.
You'll find a pdf of the documents inside the mentee transition portfolios should you need to print extras.