Not sure if you're from a guest campus? Find out here.
Check with your campus financial aid office for available scholarships and grants.
- Tuition and fees: Students from guest campuses pay for three credit hours:
- Undergraduate Indiana Resident: $299.19 per credit hour
- Undergraduate Non-Resident: $1098.13 per credit hour
- Registration Fee: $300 (non-refundable)
- Passport: $110 + cost of photos, shipping
- Roundtrip Airfare:
$1000 – $1500 + travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Room & Board (weekly):
$200 – $235+
- Miscellaneous Personal Expenses:
In-country travel, calling cards/plans, eating out, gifts, souvenirs, sundries, etc.
- Other Considerations:
Professional Liability Insurance, Medical Coverage
Estimated total for 8-week stay:
Indiana Resident: $3907.57 – $4687.57*
Non-Resident: $6304.39 – $7084.39*
*does not include miscellaneous personal expenses and other optional costs, such as insurance