Visits are covered by the following policy regarding responsibilities of scholars and sponsoring members of faculty.
Responsibilities of the visiting scholar
- Before acceptance/arrival:
- (Typically) hold a faculty position, or a comparable research or administrative appointment, with a recognized institution
- Identify a faculty sponsor
- Provide required documentation as listed on the SoE website
- Two weeks or more before leaving IU:
- Fill out the Visiting Scholar Report for the School of Education Dean’s office, outlining tangible accomplishment(s) achieved during the visit.