Not sure if you're from a guest campus? Find out here.
Check with your campus financial aid office for available scholarships and grants.
- Tuition and fees: Students from guest campuses pay for three credit hours:
- Undergraduate Indiana Resident: $299.19 per credit hour
- Undergraduate Non-Resident: $1098.13 per credit hour
- Registration Fee: $300 (non-refundable)
- Program Medical Insurance: $100
- Visa Processing Fees: $75+
- Roundtrip Airfare:
$1300 – $2000 + travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Room & Board (weekly):
$125 – $250+
- Miscellaneous Personal Expenses:
Travel and excursions, eating out, gifts, souvenirs, phone plans, etc.
- Other Considerations:
Passport ($130), travel insurance (strongly recommended)
Estimated total for 8-week stay:
Indiana Resident: $3672.57 – $5372.57*
Non-Resident: $6069.39 – $7769.39*
*does not include passport ($130), professional liability insurance ($29), personal expenses, and other optional costs, such as travel insurance