Choosing an accredited school is important. You want to know you’re choosing a school with a record of preparing well-qualified and successful educators. The Indiana University School of Education is accredited by two of the nation’s leading bodies for teacher education and higher education:
We are also a member of the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (AACTE).
Accreditation means that we meet the high standards outlined by these organizations, and that we are engaged in ongoing efforts to offer the highest quality programs available in education anywhere.
- CAEP- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (Formerly NCATE)
Last Visited 2017 - Next Visit 2024
- APA - American Psychological Association, Counseling Psychology
Last Visited 2017 - Next Visit 2027
- APA - American Psychological Association, School Psychology
Last Visited 2017 - Next Visit 2020
- NASP - National Association of School Psychologists
Last Visited 2012 - Next Visit 2021
- MPCAC – Masters in Psychology and Counseling Accreditation Council
August 2018-August 2020