G901 is a 6 credit-hour course with a fee of $150 (subject to change). This is an inexpensive way for students with graduate assistantships to maintain a "full load."
Enrollment in G901 is based on several requirements:
- Completion of 3 credit hours of 795
- Completion of 12 credit hours of 799
- Only 6 credit hours of 799 is required for students in the 60 hourEd.D. program
- Completion of qualifying exams
- Nomination to candidacy has been approved
- Completion of a minimum of 90 hours toward degree or program
- Aminimum of 60 hours completedfor students in the 60 hour Ed.D. program
Once all of these conditions have been met, you may request permission to enroll in G901. You may enroll in this course up to six semesters. After that, you must enroll in one or more credits of 799 in order to remain continuously enrolled and meet full time enrollment requirements
Enrollment in G901 for Spring 2018 must be completed following the Late Enrollment procedure. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Summer G901 is for students who will defend prior to July 1 and graduate during the summer semester (June, July, or August.) All summer G901 requests are subject to approval by the Graduate Studies Office and the University Graduate School.
To avoid late registration fees and allow time for processing, the Permissions Request must be submitted prior to 8:00 AM on Monday, May 6, 2018.
Permissions Requests for Fall 2018 will not be reviewed before April 28, 2018.
To avoid late registration fees and allow time for processing, the Permissions Request must be submitted prior to 8:00 AM on Monday, August 13, 2018.
Please note: This form is only for graduate students in the School of Education.