G901 is a 6 credit-hour course with a fee of $150 (subject to change). This is an inexpensive way for students with graduate assistantships to maintain a "full load."
Enrollment in G901 is based on several requirements:
- Completion of 3 credit hours of 795 Dissertation Proposal Preparation.
- Completion of the required 799 Doctoral Thesis credit hours:
- 6 credit hours of 799 is required for students in 60 hour Ed.D. programs.
- 12 credit hours of 799 is required for students in 90 hour Ed.D. and Ph.D. programs.
- Completion of qualifying exams.
- Nomination to Candidacy has been approved.
- Completion of a minimum number of total hours toward degree or program:
- A minimum of 60 hours completed for students in 60 hour Ed.D. programs
- A minimum of 90 hours completed for students in in 90 hour Ed.D. and Ph.D. programs.
Once all of these conditions have been met, you may request permission to enroll in G901.Summer enrollment requires that additional conditions are met; see the form for specifications. You may enroll in this course up to six semesters* After six semesters, if you have not graduated, you must enroll in one or more credits of 799 in order to remain continuously enrolled and meet full time enrollment requirements.
Please note: This form is only for graduate students in the School of Education.