G901 Permission Request

G901 Permission Request

G901 is a 6 credit-hour course with a fee of $150 (subject to change). This is an inexpensive way for students with graduate assistantships to maintain a "full load."

Enrollment in G901 is based on several requirements:

  • Completion of 3 credit hours of 795
  • Completion of 12 credit hours of 799
    • Only 6 credit hours of 799 is required for students in the 60 hour Ed.D. program
  • Completion of qualifying exams
  • Nomination to candidacy has been approved
  • Completion of a minimum of 90 hours toward degree or program
    • A minimum of 60 hours completed for students in the 60 hour Ed.D. program

Once all of these conditions have been met, you may request permission to enroll in G901. You may enroll in this course up to six semesters. After that, you must enroll in one or more credits of 799 in order to remain continuously enrolled and meet full time enrollment requirements.

Please note: This form is only for graduate students in the School of Education.

Fill out the form