This 24 credit-hour program is entirely online and prepares you for K-12 building-level leadership positions, including principal or assistant principal.
To earn this license, candidates must:
- Hold a master’s degree
- Hold a proficient or accomplished practitioner license, or a valid equivalent out-of-state license
- Complete the 24-credit hour program, including the A695 practicum course (at least 18 credits must be earned through IU Bloomington or IUPUI)
- Maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 in all licensure course work taken at Indiana University
- Achieve a qualifying score on the Pearson Tests
- Have taught as a licensed teacher or been a licensed counselor for two years