The Educational Leadership Program prepares...
- Professionals with high levels of legal literacy and policy acumen who are committed to the ideals of inclusive and equitable education for all.
- Leaders who prioritize continuous improvement at the school, district, state, and policy level.
- Innovators who design powerful and equitable teaching and learning for every student.
- Scholars are who are inquiry-minded and evidence-oriented in their practice, thinking, and stance to persistent educational problems.
- Administrators who are responsible, efficient, and strategic in their stewardship of schools and districts.
- Colleagues who are confident, ethical, collaborative, compassionate, healthy, and balanced.