As an experienced teacher you understand the unique challenges that students and schools face.
With a graduate degree in educational leadership, you can prepare to take on leadership roles that will build stronger organizations to better serve students, teachers, and staff. This program is tailored to the diverse needs of the education community as well as your individual needs.
Our degrees also prepare you for licensing as a principal, superintendent, or director of exceptional needs.
Program Core Values
The Educational Leadership Program prepares:
- Professionals with high levels of legal literacy and policy acumen who are committed to the ideals of inclusive and equitable education for all.
- Leaders who prioritize continuous improvement at the school, district, state, and policy level.
- Innovators who design powerful and equitable teaching and learning for every student.
- Scholars are who are inquiry-minded and evidence-oriented in their practice, thinking, and stance to persistent educational problems.
- Administrators who are responsible, efficient, and strategic in their stewardship of schools and districts.
- Colleagues who are confident, ethical, collaborative, compassionate, healthy, and balanced.