This program prepares you for leadership roles in exceptional needs at the school and district levels.
To earn this license, candidates must:
- Successfully complete an approved district administrator: District Level Administrator: Exceptional Needs program.
- Hold a Master’s degree in Education
- Hold a Professional Educators License with proficiency of initial, standard, provisional, proficient or accomplished practitioner in one of the following:
- A content Area in Exceptional Needs
- A Building Level Administrator License
- A School Psychologist License
- A Communications Disorders License
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a teacher.
- Complete the program course work, including 18 credit hours in educational leadership, three (3) credit hours in program evaluation and assessment