The Office of Instructional Consulting is a teaching and learning center for the School of Education. We offer the following services and resources to faculty, instructors, and staff:
- Individual consultation for identifying teaching strengths, areas for improvement, and opportunities for innovation.
- Course design.
- Software evaluation and pilot testing.
- Classroom observation and assessment.
- Collection and interpretation of student feedback.
- Workshops and customized training.
- Walk-in support.
- Studio space for audio, video, and screen recording, online and blended instruction, and technology-enhanced classroom activities.
- Technology sandbox for hands-on experience with the most recent instructional technologies, such as tablets, interactive whiteboards, and clicker systems.
- Equipment Loan System
- Course Evaluations (OCQ Best)
- Karen Hallett-Rupp, Director | email@example.com
- Tom Edelberg | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fatih Ergulec | email@example.com
- Zulfukar Ozdogan | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hamid Nadiruzzaman | email@example.com
Our staff is available from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Email us for an appointment, or stop by our office in Room 2002 in the School of Education.
Office of Instructional Consulting
W.W. Wright Education Building Room 2002
201 N. Rose Ave.
Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: (812) 856-8409