The following offices are dedicated to supporting IU School of Education students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Academic Affairs: Focuses on faculty and staff development, including coordination of promotion and tenure for all tenure-track faculty and promotion and long-term contracts for clinical faculty
- Recruitment and Retention for Underrepresented Students: Provides service and support to students from underrepresented populations
- Education Technology Services: Provides technology resources to students, faculty, and staff
- Graduate Studies: Supports all graduate students as they prepare for careers as teachers, school administrators, clinicians and counselors, researchers, academicians, and policy makers
- Instructional Consulting: Offers consulting services to support faculty in teaching and learning, including course design and content
- Research & Development: Supports all internally and externally funded research and development projects
- Teacher Education: Coordinates and supports teaching opportunities and licensure programs for both undergraduate and graduate students