Gain the cutting-edge expertise you need, with maximum flexibility.
Have you ever wondered:
- How to design online instructional materials?
- How to better facilitate student learning via an online platform?
- How to stand out in the education field or workforce?
This 12-credit hour, practice-based program will enable you to create and design instructional learning materials for hybrid or online spaces. Coursework will explore theories, principles, and practices that meet both educator and student needs when engaging in online instruction.
What are the benefits of this program?
- Earn your Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching and Learning Practices entirely online!
- Learn from caring professors who are world-renowned experts in the field.
- Learn about the theory, principles, and practices of online teaching and learning.
- Design online instructional materials relevant to your field of interest or employment.
Translate research-based ideas into practice in your field.
- Apply certificate courses to master’s, doctoral, or other graduate degree programs.