Students from all disciplines can improve their understanding of the factors that make a successful learning environment through this 12-credit hour online certificate program. You’ll get a strong foundation in learning theory as you examine how learning, media, and technology intersect to create more effective learning environments. No matter your chosen career or industry, this certificate can make you a stronger teacher, manager, or trainer.
Certificate in Learning Sciences, Media, and Technology (Online)
- Application Deadlines
- Admissions Requirements
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Graduate Studies Office will accept unofficial transcripts and self-reported test scores for admission reviews. Any admission made with these documents would be conditioned on receipt of official documents, which should be provided as soon as possible.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 out of 4.00
- Completed online application that includes:
- Personal statement
- GRE scores only required from applicants without an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited U.S. institution
- Resume (international students only)
- Minimum 79 TOEFL score or minimum 6.5 IELTS score (international students only)
- Program Requirements