In today's global economy and complex technological society, lifelong learning has taken on a new importance, as adults in the workplace try to keep their skills up to date. As a result, the need for educators adept in working with adult learners has never been so keen.
As a student in the Adult Education program, you will acquire the instructional and program development skills sought by colleges, corporations, government, and nonprofit organizations.
What Can I Do With This Degree?
Adult Education graduates live and work across Indiana and throughout the world. As an alumni you’ll be prepared to excel in a variety of adult education careers:
- Human resource training specialist
- Human resource manager
- Community college educator/administrator
- Adult basic education teacher/administrator
- Employee relations specialist
- E-learning specialist
- Community organization administrator
- Student services professional
- Continuing education provider