Five students of the IU School of Education have won the Indiana Association of Colleges for Teacher Education Outstanding Future Educator Award for 2022.
Award recipients must demonstrate a range of inspiring work and leadership in working with students or as part of the profession that models the commitment and dedication necessary for all outstanding future educators.
This year’s winners are:
- Kylee Hagan, B.S. Secondary Education Life Science Biology
- Grace Nugent, B.S. Exceptional Needs Education & Elementary Education - Teaching All Learners Elementary
- Katie Paolillo, B.S. Exceptional Needs Secondary - Community of Teachers Undergraduate
- Alexa Sucharetza, Transition to Teach Secondary Social Studies Graduate Certification
- Brandon Swann, B.S. Secondary Education Language Arts/English