Our research and work at the IU School of Education remains a core strength, and we’re thrilled to welcome new graduate students this month to continue that crucial work.
Here are a few ways you can get your graduate studies off to the best start:
- Watch your inbox for Not a Newsletter!, which is sent periodically from the Graduate Studies Office (GSO). It gives the latest news for School of Education graduate students and information you need to succeed.
- Browse the Graduate Portal, which hosts documents and information you’ll need to navigate your program milestones.
- Submit your electronic Program of Studies (ePOS). You’ll access this through the Graduate Portal. Talk to your program to learn of any specific requirements.
- Track your milestone documents. It is your responsibility to track your documents through their routing logs until they’ve reached final approval.
- Doctoral students, explore your minor options. The School of Education offers many minors in a range of areas. We have also proposed a new Race & Racism in Education minor, which we hope will be fully approved by Spring 2022.
- Attend the Graduate Student Success Series (GSSS) events. One important event coming up: “Your Next Move: Navigating the Academic Job Market,” taking place at 11:30 a.m. on August 25 in Room 2140 or available via Zoom.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 812-856-8504 or visit the Graduate Studies Office (Suite 2100) with any degree questions.