Literacy, Culture, and Language Education
- M.S.Ed. in Literacy, Culture, and Language Education (Online and Residential)
- Ph.D. in Literacy, Culture, and Language Education
- Ed.D. in Literacy, Culture, and Language Education (Online and Residential)
- Ed.S. in Literacy, Culture, and Language Education
- Certificate in Children's and Young Adult Literature
- Certificate in EFL/ESL Teaching/Teacher Preparation (Online)
- Ph.D. Minor in Language Education
- Ed.D. Minor in Language Education
The International Journal of Literacy, Culture, and Language Education (IJLCLE) is an open-source peer-reviewed international journal dedicated to publishing research in the field of literacy, culture, and language education from multi- inter- and trans-disciplinary perspectives. Its mission is two-fold: (1) to promote exchange of ideas and dissemination of research, and (2) to facilitate academic exchange between scholars from diverse fields of study worldwide. Authors are invited to submit manuscripts describing scholarly research on a wide range of topics related to language, literacy, culture in education.
IJLCLE was born out of the Working Papers in Literacy, Culture, and Language Education (WPLCLE) published in five volumes from 2012 to 2017. This is the reason why the Editorial Team decided to include those five volumes in the archives of IJLCLE as a background information and evidence of its conception.
We invite all full-time Literacy, Culture, and Language Education doctoral students to apply for the available fellowships. The funding is specifically earmarked for international students and all doctoral students emphasizing scholarship and teaching in the following areas: literacy education, expanded and multiple definitions of literacy, children's and young adult literature, foreign and second language education, and struggling readers.