The Graduate Studies Office will accept unofficial transcripts and self-reported test scores for admission reviews. Any admission made with these documents would be conditioned on receipt of official documents, which should be provided as soon as possible.
Note: If you are currently enrolled or have applied in the past year, you are eligible for a reduced application fee of $35. Learn more »
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 out of 4.00
- Completed online application that includes:
- Personal statement
- Resume (required from international students only)
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE scores are required only if applicant does not have a degree from an accredited U.S. institution
- Minimum 79 TOEFL score or minimum 6.5 IELTS score or minimum 115 Duolingo score (international students only)
Learn more about how to apply
Per credit hour
*Does not include fees, which will vary depending on the number of credits enrolled. Find more information and calculate your expected costs at Student Central.