The 60-credit post-masters Ed.D. degree includes much of the same coursework as the Ph.D. Individuals pursuing the degree have the option of focusing more on curriculum development than Ph.D. students, although research is still a significant part of the program.
Ed.D in Curriculum and Instruction
Specialization in Mathematics Education
- Application Deadline
- Admissions Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 out of 4.00
- Completed online application that includes:
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation.
- GRE scores
- Resume (international students only)
- TOEFL score (minimum 79) or IELTS score (minimum 6.5) – international students only
- Degree Requirements
- Learn about the variety of fellowships and assistantships that are available to graduate students.
- Visit Student Central for information about financial assistance.
- Consult your employer about the availability of tuition reimbursement or tuition assistance programs.
- Active duty military, veterans, and military families should visit the Center for Veteran and Military Students to take full advantage of available financial assistance and educational benefits.