The Graduate Studies Office will accept unofficial transcripts and self-reported test scores for admission reviews. Any admission made with these documents would be conditioned on receipt of official documents, which should be provided as soon as possible.
Note: If you are currently enrolled or have applied in the past year, you are eligible for a reduced application fee of $35. Learn more »
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 out of 4.00
- Completed online application that includes:
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Minimum 79 TOEFL score or minimum 6.5 IELTS score (international students only)
Learn more about how to apply
Per credit hour
Find more information and calculate your expected costs at Student Central.
Below is a list of potential resources for graduate students. Note: graduate assistantships are generally intended for students studying and working on the Bloomington campus.
- Learn about the variety of
fellowships and assistantships available to graduate students.
Student Central for information about
- Consult your employer about the availability of
tuition reimbursement or tuition assistance
- Active duty military, veterans, and military
families should visit the
Center for Veteran and Military Students
to take full advantage of available financial assistance and