- Instructional Systems Technology
- Academic Programs:
- Adult Education; Instructional Systems Technology
- Research Areas:
- Second/Foreign Language Teacher Professional Development; Culturally- and Linguistically Inclusive Online Instruction
- ED 2232
- (812) 856-8274
I am Professor of English-as-a-Foreign/Second Language (EFL/ESL) Teacher Professional Development in the Department of Instructional Systems Technology (IST), in the School of Education, Indiana University. My research focuses on the different types of pedagogical insight that emerges from formal and informal educational experiences of foreign and second language teachers. I research also the pedagogy of online foreign/second language teaching.
I usually assume a blended load i.e. I teach face-to-face (on- campus), online and/or hybrid classes (combined on-campus and online classes).
The courses I teach are as follows:
- R711: Readings & Research in Instructional Systems Technology (Doctoral)
- R690: Application of Research Methods to Instructional Systems Technology (Doctoral)
- D625: EFL/ESL in Adult Education (Doctoral & Masters)