- Center for Research on Learning and Technology; Curriculum and Instruction
- Academic Programs:
- Learning Sciences; Science Education; Secondary Education
- Degree/Certificate Programs:
- M.S.Ed. in Secondary Education – Science Education Track; Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction – Specialization in Science Education; Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction – Specialization in Science Education
- Research Areas:
- STEM Education, Making in education
- ED 3054
- (812) 856-8059
My current research involves collection and analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data regarding student experiences, performance and engagement in science education from elementary school through graduate school.
I currently teach courses in secondary science methods and graduate seminars at the School of Education around making and the development of interest in STEM education. In addition, I lead a seminar for doctoral students in STEM fields who plan to pursue academic careers and are interested in improving their teaching practices based on research.