Gain the experience you need with maximum flexibility.
Drawing on research-based pedagogies, this degree offers you the opportunity to grow professionally in your knowledge and gain the skills to teach and design curriculum that will meet a range of diverse learners. This 30-credit hour program utilizes innovative practices for the purpose of developing leaders in the fields of curriculum and instruction.
You may choose from four prominent tracks listed below with corresponding faculty advisors:
- Early Childhood Care and Education (Dr. Lauren Ray)
- Educating Diverse Learners (Dr. Kathryn Engebretson)
- STEM and Arts Innovation (Dr. Erik Jacobson)
- Teacher Leadership and Instructional Coaching (Dr. Kathryn Engebretson)
This program is intended for:
- Currently licensed teachers
- Educators outside of pre-K-12 classrooms
- Graduate students who seek to become educational leaders in a variety of fields
This program does not lead to initial licensure or certification.