I have worked in higher education administration for over 30 years as a Career Counselor, Financial Aid Advisor, Academic Advisor, Assistant Director of Admissions, and Associate Director of Student Information and Management Systems. I currently serve as the Director of Academic Programs, Records Management and Reporting and have been a member of the IU community for almost 30 years.
As a part of my current job responsibilities, I coordinate the overall management of undergraduate student academic records from certification to the School of Education to admission to the Teacher Education Program to graduation. I working with the faculty to make sure our education programs meet state mandated educator preparation program requirements, oversee the scheduling of classes for the School of Education, verify student eligibility to receive a teaching license in the State of Indiana and provide student data reports.
- B.A. Business Administration, Hanover College, 1985
- M.S. Higher Education Administration, Indiana State University, 1988
- M.S. Sports Management, Indiana State University, 1992
- School of Education Staff Council President
- School of Education Staff Council Member
- School of Education Staff Recognition Award Nominee and Recipient
- Bloomington Academic Advising Council (BAAC) Vice-President
- Bloomington Academic Advising Council (BAAC) Committee Member
- Bloomington Academic Advising Council (BAAC) Terri Nation Award Recipient