Undergraduate Students

Whether you want to enhance career skills, learn something new, or need to complete prerequisites for a graduate program, you can register as a nondegree-seeking student (also known as a visiting student).

You must have a high school diploma or GED to be eligible for the non-degree program.

Learn more

Graduate Students

If you hold at least a bachelor’s degree and want to take graduate courses without pursuing an actual degree, then the Continuing Non-Degree Status may be for you.

Continuing Non-degree students may enroll in graduate courses only or enroll in a combination of graduate and undergraduate courses in the same semester.

Learn more

Start your life-changing journey

Schedule a visit   Request information