Intercampus Transfer

Temporary Intercampus Transfer

Graduate students currently enrolled in School of Education graduate degree programs on other campuses in the IU system may request permission to enroll in graduate courses on the IUB campus using the form below. Requests must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the semester.

With approval from the IUB School of Education Office of Graduate Studies, such students may register online as temporary, intercampus transfer students. Interested School of Education graduate students should complete the form below to initiate the request.

NOTE: If you are in a non-School of Education graduate program and wanting to take an IUB School of Education course, please contact the IUB school or program that corresponds (or most nearly corresponds) to your program on your home campus.

A temporary, intercampus transfer student will register through One.IU as an Education non-degree graduate student on the IUB campus and pay the IUB School of Education graduate tuition rates and fees. If you are receiving financial aid at your home campus and would like to receive aid while enrolled at IUB, please contact your home campus Financial Aid office to discuss your options and processes.

Fill out the form

Start your life-changing journey

Schedule a visit   Request information