Each spring, we invite school district representatives from Indiana to Arizona, and as far away as Alaska, to the School of Education's Interview Day. This is a unique opportunity for students to learn more about school districts from around the country and gain interview experience without leaving campus.
Save the date: March 8, 2023
All students are welcome to attend Interview Day. Students who will be graduating and eligible to work in the fall are invited to sign up for interviews on the day of the event. In order to make the most of the event, please review the following guidelines:
- You must have an approved resume to participate in interviews. Upload your resume to Handshake by February 1 for review by Career Connections staff, and make necessary revisions by March 1. Resumes will be reviewed in the order they are received.
- Ensure that your schedule is free on March 8 between 10-12pm for the networking session and 1-3pm for the interviews session (if applicable).
- RSVP in Handshake in order to receive instructions and event updates.
- Review the list of schools registered in Handshake, and start researching those in which you are interested.
- Plan to visit, network, and share your resume with schools between 10-12pm. You may then ask to sign up for 20 minute interviews with them in the afternoon between 1-3pm.
Map of participating school districts
Browse the map below to find nearly 200 school districts from across the country that have participated in Interview Day in the last few years.
Employers: recruit outstanding teacher candidates!
For questions, or to be added to our email list for the January invitation email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.