In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Graduate Studies Office will accept unofficial transcripts and
self-reported test scores for admission reviews. Any admission made with these documents would be conditioned
on receipt of official documents, which should be provided as soon as possible.
Note: If you are currently enrolled or have applied in the past year, you should qualify for an application fee waiver. Click here for criteria and how to obtain the waiver.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 out of 4.00
- Completed online application that includes:
- Personal statement
- Resume (required from international students only)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Minimum 79 TOEFL score or minimum 6.5 IELTS score (international students only)
Learn more about how to apply