Informational session on graduate opportunities to become a teacher
Juniors and Seniors, you are invited to an informational meeting about graduate programs leading to teaching licensure on Tuesday, Feb. 12, from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. in the Wright Education Building, Room 2140. School of Education faculty and staff will be available to provide information and answer questions in regard to the following programs.
- The Secondary Transition to Teaching program
- The Community of Teachers program
- The Elementary Certification Master’s program
- The Joint B.S./M.S. Ed in Secondary Education for Mathematics and Science Majors
- Scholarship opportunities
Students with backgrounds in science and math may be eligible for scholarships funded by a grant from the National Science Foundation. Scholarships amounts vary by program but can be as high as $30,000. More information on the Noyce Scholarships can be found at: http://education.indiana.edu/noyce or by contacting Ms. Cathy Smith, email@example.com or 812-856-8210. Find out more about these programs at: http://education.indiana.edu/transition or by contacting Ms. Alfreda Clegg, firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-856-8514.