Child/ren Check-in Process (conducted by the onsite program coordinator)
- Parents/Guardians and children will enter the building wearing masks and will keep their masks on for the full time period inside the building. Even if the children go outside for a portion of their activity masks will remain on. Masks will only be allowed to be removed once the children are back with their parents and outside of the building.
- Check-in will take place on the 1st floor of SOE at the end of the hallway coming from Jordan Ave.
- Tape will be put on the floor every 6ft to distance families while waiting at check-in.
- Once children are checked in the children will move to another marker/tape in the more open atrium area to wait for a teacher to collect them and walk them up the stairs to their room.
- No more than 3 students will go with an instructor at a time to ensure spacing on the stairs.
*NOTE: the elevators will only be used by students who have a physical need.
- EACH WEEK at check-in the parents will be asked the following three questions regarding their family:
- Has anyone in your family been exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Is anyone in your family showing signs of respiratory illness (e.g., coughing, difficulty breathing, fever)?
- Has your child/ren taken any fever reducing medication this morning?
****A temperature check will be completed and recorded for each child.
In-Person Child/ren Check-Out Process (conducted by the program coordinator)
- Parents/Guardians will be asked to show photo ID to pick up the children and will be asked to wait on the first floor of the SOE, again using the markers/tape to keep 6ft distance.
- Using the walkie-talkies, the program coordinator will call to different rooms when a parent/guardian arrives and one of the child’s teachers will escort them down the stairs using the assigned stairwells.
- Again, no more than 3 students will come with a teacher at a time to maintain distancing on the stairwell.
- Parents/Guardians and children will be asked to keep masks on until they are outside the building and safely distanced from others.