Only current high school students are eligible to apply for this program. Program dates are Tuesday, July 6 – Saturday, July 10, 2021.
In accordance with the COVID-19 precautions mandated by government and university officials, Balfour Pre-College Academy will be completely online. As such, scholars grades 9-12 are highly encouraged to apply. The deadline to apply is May 2, 2021.
Before You Apply:
- Obtain a completed PDF version of your most recent high school transcript. This document will need to be uploaded to your application.
- Write responses to the three questions below. Your response to each question should be one paragraph in length. These paragraphs may be copied and pasted into your application.
- Describe an experience that has impacted who you are as a person. What is special, unique, distinctive, or impressive about you or your life story?
- Share with us why you want to attend college.
- Why are you interested in attending the Balfour Scholars Pre-College Academy?
Your application consists of five parts:
- Biographical Data
- Additional Information
- Personal Statement
- Online Recommendation Form* (link will be emailed to your recommender)
*Due to this year's unique circumstances, transcripts and recommendations are no longer required to complete the application, but you may include them if you wish.