- PrimaryAI: Integrating Artificial Intelligence into Upper Elementary Science with Immersive Problem-Based Learning. National Science Foundation (DRL #1934128).
- Augmented Cognition for Teaching: Transforming Teacher Work with Intelligent Cognitive Assistants. National Science Foundation (IIL #1839966).
- Big Data from Small Groups: Learning Analytics and Adaptive Support in Game-based Collaborative Learning. National Science Foundation (DUE #1561486).
- Glazewski, K. D., & Ertmer, P. A. (2020). Fostering complex problem solving for diverse learners: engaging an ethos of intentionality toward equitable access. Educational Technology Research and Development, 68, 679–702.
- Ding, A. C. E., Ottenbreit-Leftwich, A., Lu, Y. H., & Glazewski, K. (2019). EFL teachers’ pedagogical beliefs and practices with regard to using technology. Journal of Digital Learning in Teacher Education, 35(1), 20-39.
- Glazewski, K. D., & Hmelo-Silver, C. E. (2019). Scaffolding and supporting use of information for ambitious learning practices. Information and Learning Sciences, 12(1/2), 39-58.
- Ottenbreit-Leftwich, A.T., Glazewski, K., Brush, T., Aslan, S., & Zachmeier, A. (2018). Exemplary technology-using in-service teachers’ expertise and modeling through electronic channels to address pre-service teachers’ concerns about technology integration. Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, 34(4), 1-15.
- Glazewski, K. D., Villa, E. Q, Burbano, L., Costa-Guerra, B., Pacheco, R. (2018). Leadership implications for creative partnerships: Expressions of emerging agency, identity, and participation among Latinx children in an afterschool film program. National Forum of Educational Administration and Supervision Journal, 34(4), 49-65.
- Kwon, K., Shin, S., Brush, T., Glazewski, K., Edelberg, T., Park, S., Khlaif, Z., Nadiruzzaman, H., & Alangari, H. (2018). Inquiry learning behaviors captured through screencasts in problem-based learning. Interactive Learning Environments, 26(6) 839-855.
- Wallace, S. Banks, T., Sedas, M., Glazewski, K., Brush, T. A., & McKay, C. (2017). What will keep the fish alive? Exploring the intersections of designing, making, and inquiry among middle school learners. International Journal of Designs for Learning, 8(1), 11-21.
- Shin, S., Brush, T., & Glazewski, K. (2017). Designing and implementing web-based scaffolding tools for technology-enhanced socioscientific inquiry. Educational Technology and Society, 20(1), 1-12.
- Song, D., Oh, E. Y., & Glazewski, K. (2017). Student-generated questioning activity in second language courses using a customized personal response system: a case study. Educational Technology Research and Development, 65(6), 1425–1449.
- Lu, Y. H., Ottenbreit-Leftwich, A. T., Ding, A. C., & Glazewski, K. (2017). Experienced iPad-using early childhood teachers: Practices in the one-to-one iPad classroom. Computers in the Schools, 34(1-2), 9-23.
- Liao, Y-C., Ottenbreit-Leftwich, A., Karlin, M., Glazewski, K., & Brush, T. (2017). Supporting change in teacher practice: Examining shifts of teachers’ professional development preferences and needs for technology integration. Contemporary Issues in Technology and Teacher Education, 17 (4), 522-548.