Career Connections Online
Career Connections Online lets you post, search, and apply for education job openings around the country.
Career Connections Online is your professional one-stop shop.
Career Connections Online is the School of Education's online hub for connecting students, alumni, employers, faculty and staff.
Students and Alumni
- Search job postings, apply online, and create job search agents
- View and RSVP for workshops and other events
- Upload your resume for review by a career advisor and store your other professional documents
- Schedule a job search advising appointment
- Sign up for on-campus interviews
- Be included in resume referrals for employers
Note that you must have an approved resume and have logged in at least once in the last 120 days to be included.
- Career Connections Online Profile Setup Guide
- Student Recruiting Policy
- Post your vacancies
- Request on-campus interview sessions
- View student resume books and create resume search agents
- Request resume referrals by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employer Recruiting Policy
- View students and participating employer profiles
- Browse job postings and create job blasts for your students
Contact us. We are always happy to help.
Suite 1000, W.W. Wright Building