Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Each April, we invite school district representatives from Indiana to Arizona, and as far away as Alaska, to the School of Education's Interview Day. This is a unique opportunity for students to learn more about school districts from around the country and gain interview experience without leaving campus.
Students: prepare to make a great first impression!
In order to participate in pre-scheduled interviews at Interview Day, students and alumni must:
- Have an active Career Connections Online profile
- Set your status to “Seeking Employment”
- Upload your resume draft by March 10
- Make any suggested changes to your resume and have it approved by March 30 to receive your registration email
- Register for interviews by March 31
Map of participating school districts
Browse the map below to find over 100 school districts from across the country that have participated in Interview Day in the last three years.
Employers: recruit outstanding teacher candidates!
Each contact in our in our Career Connections Online database will receive a registration email by the end of January. We encourage you to register by February 15 in order to reserve a table; registration is first-come, first-serve and space is limited. If you did not receive an invitation but would like to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.