Undergraduate Student Portal

Multiple Late Withdrawals from Term

If you withdraw from all subjects for two academic terms (fall, spring, or summer), you won’t be able to register for a future term without written permission of the associate dean of the Office of Teacher Education. You’ll have a hold on your account that will prevent you from registering until you have this permission.

To file a petition, you’ll need to contact the Office of Teacher Education, ED1000, 812-856-8500, edmajor@indiana.edu