- Lackey, L. Murphy, D. (2011). Parents, Middleclass-ness, and Out-of-School Art Education.The Journalof Social Theory in Art Education, 31. Retrieved fromhttp://www.bluedoublewide.com/openJournal/index.php/jstae/index
- Lackey, L.; Chou, C.; Hsu, P. (2010). Seeking Coalitions between certified and non-certified art educators. Studies in Art Education, 51 (4), 315- 326.
- Lackey, L. (2008). What is exhibition for" Considering the purposes of art display in educational contexts. Art Education 61 (4), 33-39.
- Lackey, L.; Manifold, M.; Zimmerman, E. (2007.)Exploring gender issues and resistance by some pre-service elementary education majors to art methods courses. Visual Culture Gender.
- Lackey, L. (2005). Elementary classroom teachers, arts integration, and socially progressive curricula. In Mary Stokrocki (Ed.)Interdisciplinary art education: Building bridges to connect disciplines and cultures. National Art Education Association: Reston, VA.
- Lackey, L. (2005).Home sweet home: Decorating magazines as contexts for art education. Studies in Art Education.
- Lackey, L.M. (2004). Policy, rhetoric, and educational outcomes: Interpreting Skills Now. In Jane Gaskell and Kjell Rubenson (Eds.), Educational outcomes for the Canadian Workplace. Toronto: University of Toronto Press.
- Huxhold, D. Lackey, L. (accepted, in progress) Chapter for Mentorship to Intellectual Partnership: Co-authoring and Dialogic Production from Co-Construction of Research, Ami Kantawala Mary Hafeli (Eds).
- Attended Annual Convention of the National Art Education Association, Santa Barbara, CA Mar 29-31, 2014.
- Lacke, L.; Huxhold, D.; Woods, L., Willcox, L. (February, 2013). Tension to transformation: Conversations about Arts-Based Research. Curriculum and Instruction Research and Creative Activity Symposium (CIRCAS), School of Education, Indiana University.
- Lackey, L.; DeCatherine Jones, H.; Huxhold, D.; Willcox, L. (2013). The visual pedaogogy project: Understanding how pre-service elementary generalists think about visual eduation. Presentation at the Annual Convention of the National Art Education Association, Fort Worth, Texas, March 7-10.
- Departmental Executive Officers (DEO) Seminar, Committee on Institutional Cooperation, Chicago IL., November 14-16, 2013.
- Lackey, L.; Constantino, T.; Fahey, P. (2013). Writing for Arts Education Policy Review. Presentation at the Annual Convention of the National Art Education Association, Fort Worth, Texas, March 7-10.).
- Lackey, L. Huxhold, D. (March 2012). Researching Arts-Infused Curricula as School Reform: Re-learning to Teach in a High Stakes Environment. Presentation at the Annual Conventinon of the National Art Education Association, New York, N.Y.
- Lackey, L. Huxhold, D. (November 2011). Exploring Artistic Mapping as a Curricular Theme. Annual Convention of the Art Education Association of Indiana (AEAI), Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Chou, Chun-ming Lackey, L. (March, 2011). Childrens Talk about What In and Out-of-School Art Educations are For. Presentation at the National Convention of the National Art Education Association (NAEA), Seattle, Washington
- Lackey, L. (March, 2011). Middle-Class Mothers, Art Education, and Social Advantage. Presentation at the Annual Convention of the National Art Education Association, Seattle, Washington.
- Scholarship of Teacher and Learning (SOTL) Visual Methods Research Team (October 24, 2009). How can visual methods enhance teaching and learning in the general education classroom A multidiscipilinary study. Sixth conference of the International Scoeity for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, Bloomington IN.
- Lackey, L. (2009). Middleclass-ness, Parents, and Art Education as cultural capital. Presentation at the annual convention of the National Art Education Association, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SOTL) Visual Methods Research Team (March 6, 2009). How can visual methods enhance teaching and learning in the general education classroom A multidisciplinary study. Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Speak Series, Indiana Memorial Union, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN.
- Lackey, L.; Davidson, M.; Albertson, C. (November 2008). Learning to teach after school: Exploring extra-school and community contexts as sites for pre-service art teacher training. Annual convention of the Canadian Association for Education Through Art, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada.
- Lackey, L. (June 2008)/ Making Classroom Connections. Presentation at the Picturing American Teachers Workshop, Indiana University Art Museum, Bloomington, IN.
- Lackey, L. ( May, 2008). Exploring Middleclass-ness in Art Education. Presentation for Celebrating Pluralism: Honoring the Work of F. Graeme Chalmers. The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Lackey, L. Abowd, G. (March, 2008). Transforming Art Methods Courses for Pre-Service Elementary Generalists: Theory and Best Practice. Presentation at the Annual Convention of the National Art Education Association, New Orleans, LA.
- Stokrocki, M. with Smith-Shank, D.; Irwin, R.; Lackey, L. Ulbricht, J.et.al. (2006). Interdisciplinary Arts Education Connects Disciplines and Cultures. Presentation at the annual convention of the National Art Education Association, Chicago, IL.
- Lackey, L.; Manifold, M.; and Lafferty, S. (2004, April). Out of school and everywhere: New research on non-formal and informal art education. Presentation at the annual conference of the National Art Education Association (NAEA), Denver, Colorado.
- Lackey, L. (2004, April). Going to the Source: Elementary classroom teachers talk about Arts Integration. Presentation at the Annual Conference of the National Art Education Conference (NAEA), Denver, Colorado.