The website of this project of the John F. Kennedy Center for the Arts and the National Endowment for the Arts, with additional funding from the U.S. Department of Education, provides resources for curriculum design, including model curriculums and curriculum standards, units, lesson plans, and other resources.
This websites offers users visitors a virtual exhibit of many of the world’s great art from a variety of time periods and cultures.
This website offers teachers the ability to search music resources as well as cultural studies, providing a list of classroom activities applicable to the furthering students’ knowledge of the arts.
Incredible Art Department
Maintained by an art educator, this site includes lesson plans; art education resources; links to world cultures, artists, and art styles; information about careers in art; and more.
Internationally Recognized Museums and Galleries
- National Gallery of Art NGA Kids
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- New York Foundation for the Arts
- Art Institute of Chicago Museum
- Centre Pompidou (France)
- The Guggenheim Museum
- High Museum of Art
- The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens
- Indiana University Art Museum
- Indianapolis Museum of Art
- J. Paul Getty Museum
- The Louvre
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York)