The IU School of Education is among the elite education programs in the United States. Of 280 doctoral-granting education programs surveyed by U.S. News & World Report, we are ranked among the top 10 percent of public and private institutions known for the quality of their education programs.
While rankings are only one factor in determining which school is best for you, this national recognition, along with our accreditation from the leading bodies for teacher education and higher education, provides you the assurance that you are getting one of the highest quality educations available.
U.S. News & World Report ranked the Indiana University School of Education's graduate program #28 overall and #22 among online graduate education programs. It also places our graduate programs among the top 16 in the United States in:
- Elementary Education (#9)
- Higher Education Administration (#9)
- Curriculum & Instruction (#10)
- Secondary Teacher Education (#10)
- Student Counseling & Personnel Services (#12)
- Educational Administration & Supervision (#13)
- Education Policy (#15)
- Educational Psychology (#16)