Education Technology Services
Education Technology Services (ETS) supports the technology needs of the School of Education. We maintain information technology in the school’s classrooms and computer labs, and offer on-site IT support for faculty and staff, including assistance with equipment purchases and setup.
Our team of system analysts/administrators and programmers also provides assistance with the following:
- Web development and publishing
- Application development
- System analysis and design
- Larry Riss, Director
- Jon Lawrence, Associate Director of Business Services
- Justin Lutz, Associate Director of Web and Communication Services
- Steven Schunk, Associate Director of Systems Administration
- Christina Bezzy, Systems Analyst/Programmer
- Greg Crohn, Contact Center Systems Administrator
- Kevin Curry, Systems Administration Specialist
- Scott Higgins, Instructional Technology & Video Conferencing Specialist
- Keith McCorvie, Systems Administrator
- Katherine Pastel, Art Director
- Jeff Schultz, Programmer
- James Sturgeon, Systems Administrator
- Duc Tran, Systems Analyst/Programmer
If you have a technology need you want to discuss, contact us.
Our staff is available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Office of Education Technology
W.W. Wright Education Building Room 2040
201 N. Rose Ave.
Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: (812) 856-8400